How to create Cereal Box Journals
Learn how to transform everyday cereal boxes into personal pocket-sized journals.
- Cereal boxes
- Decorative papers (scrapbook papers, wrapping paper, magazines or maps)
- Plain paper
- Stapler & staples
- Scissors or paper cutter
- Glue stick
- Optional: Ribbon, Decorations, Rubber Stamps
- Open cereal box along seam
- Cover: Measure & cut 7½” x 5¾” rectangle
- Pages: Measure & cut 5 sheets blank copy paper 7” x 5½”
- Fold in half, cover & pages (Tip: Fold each page individually for best results)
- Nest all pages together & staple twice along center fold
- Glue decorative paper 2½” x 5¾” along spine to hide staples
- Decorate! Draw! & Journal!