Check out Cloud 9 Workshop on new turf along North Avenue in Wauwatosa! (Three cheers for Robyn Vining’s Photography Studio!)
Participants in today’s workshop transformed their boring, stuck in the back of the drawer, t-shirts into new fabulous and functional gifts. Did you know that with just two t-shirts you can create over a half a dozen new items; some to wear and some to carry but all functional and fun. You may never look at a t-shirt the same again!
Easy to make T-shirt Bag:
- Cut off the bottom ¼ of the t-shirt.
- Cut off the sleeves. (leave the seam with the shirt to add strength)
- Cut off the collar. (don’t leave the seam)
- Turn it inside out and sew a straight line across the bottom of the shirt. (Sew by hand or machine.)
- Done! (If your bag is too wide, sew up the sides to make smaller.)
- …don’t stop there, add a little zip with buttons, zig zag stitching or pull out the permanent markers and start drawing.
Next up is Feeling Crafty Friday Nights, coming this Friday, March 22 anytime 6:30-9:30. Check back Monday for a sneak peek!